I got scammed so bad by Senli and Frye Tailor, Beijing

On my third fitting, I put on my Senli and Frye jacket and I was instantly disappointed. I’m not entirely sure what happened in production.

Upon putting the pants on it just felt completely wrong, not to mention it looked wrong as well.

Back at home, I looked at myself in the mirror and considered how I felt in the suit and was pretty much disgusted. I immediately took it off, folded it up, and haven’t touched it ever since. I’ll never wear my Senli and Frye suit and I can’t recommend that you buy their suits.

That was my third fitting!

Review about: Suit Tailor.

Comments

SenliandFrye
Beijing, Beijing, China #752622

Thanks for your comments and all the others you are anonymously posting throughout the internet.We believe your accusations are completely unwarranted and think it is possible that you are working on behalf of one of our competitors.

However, if you really are a customer, please contact us directly at 13910092410 or tailoring (at) stylites.net and we will be happy to provide a refund or make another suit for you free of charge.

We guarantee customer satisfaction and will do everything that we can to ensure it.

to SenliandFrye #767725

I do not consider it the client's job to run after a tailor if messages go unanswered.It is better to switch providers.

Feel free to refund me.

Just send the money.You know who are some of your unsatisfied customers, don't you?